Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy New Year

សួស្តីឆ្នាំថ្មី

Last year, here in Singpaore during Khmer New Year we just had a small BBQ gathering.. Now this year, it's a little bit better as we have our new, kind, caring Ambassador.. Our own gathering was also fantastic, but the ambassador organized party was even more joyful as we could see many other Cambodians around. Yeah, of course especially dancing..

Honestly, i never dared to dance in my village.. dunnoe why! I enjoyed dancing when i was a kid.. then i never did it again as i grew up. Until one day, it was not new year time.. but time that i was joining a wedding party of my friend's younger sister, i got little bit of beersss.. haha blew it out.. lots of ppl went to tell my mum the next day about me dancing very awkwardly :( .. never danced lolz.. cannot dance the correct way..

So pitiful, i had only that last chance to dance.. never never again coz i'd come to Singapore alr after that. I REALLY MISS IT. Haha so what? just blow it out whenever having a chance.. haha pardon me for those who got annoyed :) A Hungry boy.

Oh spoiled my band's brandname yesterday for singing.. Anyway.. gotta do better. Emm soccer match after the party was also wonderful.

Happy New Year!

May you all and i success in all goals and attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment