Sunday, December 31, 2006

Welcome New Year...

In House Food Party

Oh got a small party today in my coolie family house. Just invite a few friends to come over for dinner coz we hadn't planned anything much in advance. All of us helped each other cook three courses, Lao beef dish, Vietnamese Spring rolls, and volcanic beef... so shamed haha, i wana cook my special dish, Trapped Pig (Jrouk Joab Jung), but somehow i was a bit foolish to use plastic string to tie the pig.

Wow my house normally use banana string for that, and sometimes i saw them using plastic strings to tie rice cake and pork cake. I thought it was alright., but it didn't with the heat of the oil. Haha i didn't believe my boss's forewarning. Emm... so sick, me.

Anyway, the party was quite alright though guests've gotta wait for food and it wasn't enough. Yeah it's a first party ever hosted by our family. Next time it's gonna be much better with better and more food.

Taste my Trapped Pig and Rubbish chicken next time...

resolution for new year: equip ourselves with as many things as possible and watch out for every angles in life.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment