Sunday, December 03, 2006

FOCUS Thanksgivings

Just a simple day; going for exam in the morning. Telling myself in advance not to make stupid mistake again in exam, but i still do it again. Not too bad anyway. Forgot to bring my watch and sat in frontk, i didn't have the time to see. So just keep on doing my paper. Suddenly prof declared time out. I rushed to shade my answers; immediately the invigilator came over and stopped me the first. She said it was unfair to others (just shading my beloved auntie). She said no no no. Ok i gave up. Everyone looked at me and told me to talk with prof. i was in control; it never bothered me coz i always accept what i've done. Up to this time, i'm still not good in exam. Very bad at time management and very out of mind. You never know that i even sang in the exam - so crazy. Luckily i think prof likes me and he said he'd handle that. Thanks prof.

Coming home very tired, hungry also. I fried brocolli with chicken; emm never cook these days. Still tired even after lunch; my eyes were so blurred. Still i couldn't take a snap. Stay awake until evening comes. Going for Focus Thanksgivings gathering; dreaming along the way as usual. Relaxing under a tree inside the church for nearly an hour - so quiet the church. Good talk with different people in the gathering. Not bad. Should get ourselves some time to talk with people. Meet up with auntie, host family; she likes giving me advices. yeah i like that. she's the best person to share stories. Met an uncle, Yew Huat, and his daughter Grace. They were friendly, inviting my family for lunar festival haha; so long to come. He said i'm so blurred as satong; yeah i am actually. That's why i am who i am now - satong. satong is squid or blurred people in malay language. So i'm mr squid then... ok good night mr squid.

4 comments:

  1. I dun think you are squiz or sth. Just a joke of him, who just met you for once. Dun make it so harsh. You are still you. Just keep this as an experience and that's all for its. No point for you to keep thinking about that for so long. I'm very hot-temper but I dun think I keep my temper for more than 1 min. Btw, you r the best... :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you should define wat things that u want the most in your life . most of time , ppl never got everything they want bcos ppl want everything ... So, if u fail to get sth , ask yrself is it the most that u need in life ? is there sth else that can replace it ? well, if it's just an add on , dun b too much upset until u dun hav anymore feeling to the most wanted one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. emm.. thanks for ur ideas, my friends. i've never got this upset feeling b4. always a forward person. now just dun feel like moving anymore. interesting to come to this period of life. i appreciate it and i'm gonna be better. No sadness... dun worry, i'm still who i am, just a little bit sth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah, u r the best guy i've met, i always say that, right?so, trust me lor.Actually, i dun wanna see u sad...Whatever happens, just try to keep smiling( u also told me that:P)Let be happy,my friend:)

    ReplyDelete