Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Season-of-Rains Short Fiction

a scene from season of rains-she loved me so much, i ran away. I love her so much, she loves him. If he loves her so much, she'd love me. Yeah, but how? god damn it.This picture's a scene from my short story - season of rains. The writing's still in process and i'm planning to make animation of it. Hey just make a start. I spent few days just to draw this scene... so pain... it's a computer drawing. I wish i had a tablet pc haha. Hope i could work this out... emm... may my feeling's kept on it.

Oh guess what is happening between the two in the scene? My original idea's kept secret first, but i'll see if your imagination should better replace mine. Woo take part in this crazy work and make it happen with me...

And dun forgetta wait to see my animation, folks!

3 comments:

  1. i guess the girl is a daugter of rich and educated family and the boy is a farmer's son. The story must be the strugge of the farmer son to love the girl. However, along the line, there many unfortunate events happen. Finaly, they still couldn't love each other, as the line indicate, and it is just a dream for them.. hehe.. that's what i imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree dude.... there is always a descrimination between the rich and the poor... love and status are like the sun and the earth... it is too far from each other ... true love ends up with sadness if you have nothing in your hand... but love can happen for awhile but not forever .. money can maintain love to be with you for a life time!

    ReplyDelete