Thursday, November 16, 2006

New Composition

Declare you "MY PRINCESS"

Here's another of my composition of English songs. Well i'm posting it in my class now... emm, a bit out of mind these days. Anyway it's for the one that you all love, and the one that i love as well...

i. oh ho.. oh ho.. my love, it's so beautiful..
everytime i'm next to you (you know), it's so incredible
you make me feel the love, and you help me stand tall
i can always go on as long as i've got you.. beside my heart.

R1. No matter how you feel, or how you think about me
forever you'll be my love...
and i just want to declare that NOW YOU ARE MY PRINCESS
you can control my breath, you can put down my light..
oh yeah.. hey yeah.. hey yeah hey.

ii. oh ho.. oh ho.. the love, what such a feeling
i can never imagine, how i can get all these smiles
you've given me the wings, now i can fly so high
feel like walking in the sky, coz of the light of love.

(Repeat R1)

R2. I never mean to require, that you'd come to be mine
just wanna get beside your soul...
just do as how you feel
though my heart, my soul'd be killed
it'd never be your guilt as you're now my lord.. my love..

(Repeat R1).
-End-

Well, this song's in the album of "happy to be broken hearted". It is appreciated if you can give some ideas on either words or meanings.. Hope u enjoy reading, buddies!


20 comments:

  1. hey dude....... r u really in love ? common man ... I know falling in love is painfully hard ... try to avoid being in such siuation is the way to live happily ... it makes you happy to feel that way ...then just go ahead but ask yourself, does it feel hurt ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway, do we know your princess??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dun want to man.. but i can't help falling there.. Emm.. and i wish u all didn't know her..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... i'm going to far alr without any shame. i thought i know myself, but now i refuse to be myself. i'm sorry. pls help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am wondering who is ur princess???

    ReplyDelete
  6. common dude just tell us ... at least make it apparently ovious to everyone that whats we call true love ... if you really someone ... accept it .. and it doesn't matter .. no matterwhat I guess she won't mind if you just let her know... just do what your heart wants you to do ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. "love" we can play with 2 people but we should show to other people to define our love. Think why we have Wedding? So dude dont be shy to say it out. I guess the first time is hard but try to learn it, right?( Like Romeo & Juliet ):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sometimes it's very hard, or even impossible, or not good to tell. Life's so crazy. y this happens?

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolute suck

    ReplyDelete
  10. anyway ..dont give up buddy, anything is possible though you could see the impossiblity...but this doent mean there is no chance....be cool, be good... to the person you love ... it is worth though she is not urs..!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your ideas. you know i wana laugh at myself sometimes. i dun really understand how this can happen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great article! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice! Nice site! Good resources here. I will bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I see first time your site guys. I like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

    ReplyDelete