Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Composition: I'm Broken Heart

This is my very first composition of English song... 'Broken Heart' is dedicated to my room that we were together in the prehistoric days of today's life. Now she's gone and never come back. I wish to meet her somewhere some time. (haven't found out the chords yet)

I. Waking up in the morning just to see...

the nature of this lonely world

now i just keep walking... over the room we were in

and everything's so terrible... in my life...

II. I was trying so hard not to think...

that you were always be here

since now that you've gone and now that i know

my tears keep flowing... into my heart...

(Chorus1). aa...i'm broken heart and i dun wana wake up any more

i wana let you know that you're breaking my soul

and i dun wana live in this room no more

as all the memories're (with you) making me like a fool...

i see and think, i hope and dream

that you'd be back... oh... oh...

iii. Now i cry every night to dry my tears...

to wipe out all the stain

to feel all the fears, to clear all the pains

to erase you from my brain

and to stand by myself...

(Chorus 2) But i just can't deny... that you're always in my eyes

your face is still inside... my head...

and i can't forget you... and i need you to come back...

music... chorus1 -> iii -> chorus2.

i just know i miss her though i dun know how she is now... wana see her face...

4 comments: