Sunday, October 22, 2006



My coolie family... yeah... we're really incredibly coolie family. Left to right, Ngoc, Sokly, Sothun (me), Yen, Joy, and Rith. See how happy we're. Just wanna say i keep smiling whenever talking or thinking about them. Life is much better than before when we lived in hostel. My coolie family house now's just like my castle or even heaven alr. No feeling to stay at school as before. "Yeah i wanna come home to see my family, wow"... i wish they'll all be there when i come home. Hey going to far alr... better stop now or oopps....

3 comments:

  1. I know Sokly and Rith =D Say hi to them both and You too ;) as well as the rest hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming, though there's nothing to see... oh i like reading your story very much... haha so cool. write more and more and i read more and more, yeah...

    ReplyDelete