Thursday, October 19, 2006

His mouth's so smelly... too noisy...

can't stand beside him.


Crazy me!!!




This guy always talks rubbish; dun listen to him much.




Emm... I don't know... I don't understand... haha i don't know why i like these two expressions. Lots of my friends say they sometimes find it difficult to understand me. Yeah sometimes neither do i understand myself. I don't even know what i'm thinking and doing... a no-reason person. I'm actually a very organized person, but the most untidy person is also me.

I think i'm a very optimistic person; emm anyway that doesn't really help, but rather hinder my progress. I can recognize that, but i don't understand why i'm still who i am... so lazy to be others, so follish of myself, so silly to understand things, so crazy of my thoughts... Being optimistic always puts myself in the position of seeing, hoping, and waiting, but not struggling to get the results. As a result comes out, i hate myself; but i'm still who i am.

I know i can change myself. Yeah i've changed from time to time... up to now coz of some reason that drives me for a change to be a different me. Until now, i wanna be another me... but i don't really know who i wanna be. I don't know whether it's coz i haven't found the reason to change.

I don't know where i'm going now... and i don't understand either what i'm trying to do and why. I need a plan or sth in mind to go ahead, but i don't know; can't find out what that is. I probably in lack of sth... oh i don't know, don't understanddddddddddddd...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment