Friday, May 30, 2008

I Never Fail...

First time applying for job... Don't really know what i want to do. All the internship postings are just not so right. I did apply to a few companies anyway. Got one interview with GE Supply Asia, good pay, good job. Requirement: professional and competent.

Did not sound so right with me, but just tried to write in. Luckily, i got to the interview. 2 times. After the interview, i felt very confident that i was qualified, and was hoping to get the job. Stopped applying for other companies. For two weeks the company was still finalizing its decision. Followed up every other few days; eventually:

-I would like to know the status of my application.
-Oh we've just made the selection.
-Yeah; but could you tell me the result of my application?
-Emm we've already make the selection.

Oh shit i understood... So... I'm jobless...

First time failure in life... that excludes the love attempts and others...

Thought i never fail.. but it looked like i was wrong... It's not the matter that i fail though.. but i'm unemployed and broke now..

If you would like to help, please donate to my bank account:
DBS Saving, 501-1-11_117-1312o1<3

Broke account...

No comments:

Post a Comment