Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How to Rid of Girl's Face in Mind

Unlucky man! A smelly smoke fish. Other ppl's ponds. Never understand.

That gal has boyfriend(s), u jerk still stare at her. Nilllllllllll.
This gal never says she has boyfriends, but she does have one. Y doesn't ssshe tell? Ooo i almost finish drawing her face, that small nose... messy hair... that lipstick... that wide forehead...and long hair...

I message her, she replied a chocolate dream every night. Dun stay up so late coz u so thin and have black eyes. Ooo shit. I'm falling from rooftop. Let me be yr angel.

I needa see her ear rings to finish the drawing... yah tonight i'm gona give her.

No i asked her first. Did u ever love? U freak... this grown up gal... what such a question? She said "THAT IS MY MEUT PROS". In khmer, it's something not so clear. Then clarify. Meaning boyfriend?

Yeah... she said yeah... i said öh yeah... Wait i rub my face... A stone's breaking through my forehead, almost almost drop. emm..i gotta rest... Oh again... is he really yr boyfriend? That guy?

I'm sleeping tonight... oh still a stone on my head.... i still can't make it man. I gotta sleep. I'm thin. I'm black eyed. Gota work tmr. Yesterday, she msg me first.. and said "A chocolate dream." I still have the msg on my phone.

Oh i think i'm sick... No i'm a strong man... I CAN'T BE SICK, PLEASE.

I NEED A PILL TO ERASE MY MEMORIES.

3 comments:

  1. try watching "Ethernal Sunshine.." this movie will help you..

    Dude.. Never fall into a trap!!
    Girls are like a trap.. everywhere you go ..be careful, once you fall into it.. Heaven and Hell are there for you to explore

    GOODLUCK from Your BOSS

    Need any advice ? do ask me anytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got ur expert! listen to him ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, the more I read ur blog the more funny I feel. Is it all here a true story or you just wana make fun?

    ReplyDelete