Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My Preah Vihear... Cambodia

My land.. the land my father built up... has been recroached over again and again. I don't know if it can last. I'm nothing...

It's always good to stay in peace and walk together as brothers, but it's not and will never be the case. As far as i remember from father; we can only enjoy our peace when we are strong and able to guard and protect ourselves.

The Khmers!... the Cambodians, the people of Kampujesda, we need to prepare ourselves... It's time to take on training... serving in national services. We are now weak, so weak and have been weak and fragile for several centuries... some time ago, our Kampuja disappeared on the world map. My father alerted me long before that. I Lost.

My father treasured peace and he wouldn't return to rebuild the glory anymore.. he's enlighted. He told me simply: Protect the legacy of the land and people of Kampujesda... and I remember his last word upon his leaving: Be strong, my son.

Emm... father!

(Pls take some time to read it.)
http://www.preah-vihear.com/ = The Disputed Area with Map
http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/index.php?sum=284&code=ct&p1=3&p2=3&case=45&k=46&p3=5 = UN International Court of Justice Rulings

Wana sleep... but this stings my eyes... very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment