Sunday, January 06, 2008

Time To Study Again
How can it be not boring?

Old year's passed, new year's come. I can't believe i grow up this fast. Unexpected... lots of things were just going too fast. I should have expected it.

Tmr school starts and i'm still in the middle of nowhere. I wish i wouldn't needa come back. I wish the night could be longer so i don't needa wake up so hazy.

As long as i could remember from last year....
-my gpa dived too deep in the sea
-i lost my self control for quite some time
-i finally refreshed myself for a while b4 getting back to the dust again
-i finally opened up a company with my friends...
-i suddenly become a manager for quite a while
-i can feel that i grow
-the final round, i lost the battle outside the boxing ring (i should have beaten him with another style)
-i got a chocolate dream sms and i volunteerily broke my heart
-i make a tough decision to stop loving anyone till a gd time comes
-my brother finally got married
-my father left me again and forever...
-i met lots of ppl and made lots of friends ever
-i still wonder why i made my working environment that ineffective (i should have done better)
-i bought a quitar, a khmer tror, and a flute
-the gal who take away my heart finally gives me back so i can still live with love (what should have been better?)
-so far as i remember two of my girl friends were exploited in some way (i hate them!)
-tgd with this year's travel, i would have finished visiting all my country's 24 provinces with only 5 left.
-i still remember lots of things happened and it was all about money
-and now what i feel the most is that i'm really really very extremely broke after all... (why am i still happy though?)

A lot of things i just still can't understand!

Whatever... new year's seeking for a new beginning... that's one of the very few words i like to scream out.

Prosperous new year everyone, especially me.

No comments:

Post a Comment