Thursday, October 25, 2007

WEDDING TIME

Finally, there's gona be a wedding in my house, first time ever. The event's on 19 Nov 07... which is on Mon. Anyone's free on the day, pls come cheer up with me.

Hey the event is between my brother and his to-be 16 yo wife. So cute, man. I think i still feel for her by now (big crime). Anyway... There's gona be a damn hard work for me this time on. He's now 26 and marries a 16... If i wana beat him, i gota find a 12 yo gal now... coz i'm 22. Actually it sounds like an interesting idea.. 10 yrs later, I'll be 32 and she'll be 22 haha.Loving a 12 yo gal, you feel safe and sound... presumably she's untouched by any mind contamination. That's called PURITY. I'm alr badly polluted, so it's best if i can find sb like that, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. this dude is officially insane, how could you possibly have such feeling for the girl your brother is about to marry? man when will you stop falling in love with girls you see?

    ReplyDelete